QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
UAB “Tututis” aims to be among the leaders by being able to offer customers goods in small batches, to produce them efficiently and with high quality.
We strive to discover our uniqueness. Stand out from other stroller manufacturers with your history, accumulated experience and strengths. To interest the buyers of future generations.
The guarantor of our successful activity is flexibility, functionality, durability, the highest quality requirements, care for customers, our employees and the environment.
OUR OBLIGATIONS AND DIRECTIONS
- Applying international management principles and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards to the management of the company, we aim for continuous improvement of operations and increasing the efficiency of processes;
- We systematically analyze and understand customer needs, we aim to meet customer requirements and exceed their expectations.
- We carry out the obligations assumed in the contracts with clients in a high-quality, timely and efficient manner;
- We only work with reliable and socially responsible suppliers;
- By flexibly responding to the rapidly changing external environment, we constantly improve the company’s operations, develop the product range and fully utilize the opportunities to provide the necessary products;
- Based on the principles of environmental pollution prevention, we constantly increase the effectiveness of environmental protection. We carefully plan production costs, use natural and energy resources sparingly and rationally. We produce renewable solar energy and use it in our activities;
- We systematically inform employees about the functioning of the integrated management system, the requirements of users and other stakeholders (owners, employees, etc.) of the company’s activities, as well as the requirements of legal and declaratory documents and the importance of their implementation;
- In carrying out the company’s activities, we comply with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts related to product production and environmental protection requirements;
- We involve employees in the improvement of the integrated management system, using the personal and professional capabilities of each of them, we systematically develop their competence;
- To protect against cyber terrorism, the company uses a protective system coordinated by IT specialists;
- The quality and environmental policy is reviewed annually to keep it current.